Biopropane and Biohydrogen Production
Alkcon Corporation has developed a modular production platform that combines advanced science and proprietary gas conversion technology that will produce biopropane and biohydrogen from qualified sources of biogas.
Biopropane (BioLPG) is a clean-burning, renewable fuel which can replace autogas and liquefied petroleum gas in all consumer and industrial applications. Biohydrogen can be used in any hydrogen fuel cell.
We are currently developing partnerships with investor groups and propane distributors to build and operate rural cooperative commercial scale biogas plants and biopropane and bio-hydrogen production facilities in 2016.
Industry Papers and Reports
• Biopropane Production Methods
Propane Education and Research Council
• Expert Analysis of the Concept of Synthetic and/or Bio-LPG
Gas Technology Institute
• State of the US Biogas Industry
American Biogas Council
• The Propane Enrichment of Biomethane
• Flogas Group signs agreement with Alkcon Corporation
Europétrole, July 12, 2015
• The utility of the future at work: Biomethane as new sources of energy & income
National Association of Clean Water Agencies, March 11, 2015
• Indian team researching production of biohydrogen fuel from waste
Greentech Lead, March 10, 2015
• Biomethane now a serious contender in the UK renewable energy market
AltEnergyMag.com, January 26, 2015
• SHV Energy to market Neste Oil biopropane in 2016
Reuters, October 16, 2014
Alkcon, MP8K, MP32K, biopropane production, biopropane, bio-propane, renewable propane, biolpg, bio LPG, bio-LPG, GreenLPG, LPG, LNG, CNG, biomethane, biogas, upgrading, anaerobic, digester, biodigester, methane, propane, Flogas, DCC Energy, conversion of methane to propane, convert methane to propane, conversion methane to propane, methane to propane conversion, Toyota, Mirai, hydrogen, biohydrogen, bio-hydrogen
Copyright ©2015 Alkcon Corporation. All rights reserved.
Last Update: 2015.11.17