Propane autogas is a clean-burning fuel which can replace gasoline or diesel in many applications. Alkcon is developing an autogas refueling system which combines advanced science and proprietary gas conversion technology that will produce propane autogas from a residential or commercial natural gas supply.
The Alkcon MP100 and the MP500 propane production systems allow the homeowner or the fleet manager to cost effectively produce autogas from low-cost natural gas, eliminating the need for scheduled propane deliveries or expensive, large-scale propane storage systems.
Industry Papers and Reports
• America can't wait: A cost and environmental analysis of propane autogas vs. gasoline
Autogas for America
• Autogas incentive policies: A country-by-country analysis of how governments promote autogas
World LP Gas Association
• Propane basics
US Department of Energy
• Propane autogas: Industry update
Propane Education and Research Council
• Propane vehicles: Status, challenges, and opportunities
Argonne National Laboratory
• Car, van and taxi to highlight LPG's benefits
Business Car Manager, August 17, 2015
• Propane as fuel saves money and helps environment
Alabama Media Group, May 23, 2015
• Can Liquefied Petroleum Gas drive the nation?
EveningStandard, August 22, 2014
• Is propane autogas the new ethanol?
Autoline, April 19, 2013
• Roush Industries sees sharp growth in propane-powered trucks, buses
CBS Local Media, April 2, 2013
Alkcon, autogas, MP100, MP500, LPG, LNG, CNG, methane, propane, DCC Energy, Neste, SHV Energy,
conversion of methane to propane, convert methane to propane, conversion methane to propane, methane to propane conversion
Copyright ©2015 Alkcon Corporation. All rights reserved.
Last Update: 2015.09.07